SCADAGate+ Agent allows process engineers, managers and operators to monitor, manage and control complex OT environments.
SCADAGate+ Agent is a small DIN rail appliance designed to monitor and analyze your OT network traffic
in order to detect cyber security anomalies and malicious activity.
SCADAGate+ Agent encrypt the network traffic that captures and sends it to the SCADAGate+ Server.
Centralized OT Cyber Security Policy Management
SCADAGate+ Agent API can be controlled securely only from SCADAGate+ Server allows to manage large-scale of SCADAGate+ appliances in order to manage and control large and complex OT environments.
SCADAGate+ Agent fail-safe mechanism
SCADAGate+ Agent fail-safe mechanism ensure that OT Network traffic keep sustainable and live and will auto switch to MONITOR mode in event of any malfunction or failure of the unit. In addition SCADAGate+ Agent unit include a physical fail-safe panic button (on the front of the unit) easily allows to switch into MONITOR mode in event of any malfunction or failure of the unit.
SCADAGate+ Agent can be install in OT Network in TAP mode (monitor) or INLINE mode (as a gateway)
and to be configured to operate in the following modes:
MONITOR mode (TAP/INLINE)
In MONITOR mode, SCADAGate+ Agent encrypt the OT network traffic that captured and sends it to the SCADAGate+ Server. The collected data that analyzed, listed in the SCADAGate+ Server Dashboard in different views, statistics and graphical tools that allow process engineers, managers and operators to monitor OT network activities.
CONTROL mode (INLINE)
In CONTROL mode, SCADAGate+ Agent encrypt the OT network traffic that captured and sends it to the SCADAGate+ Server. The collected data that analyzed, listed in the SCADAGate+ Server Dashboard in different views, statistics and graphical tools that allow process engineers, managers and operators to monitor, manage and control OT network activities. In addition, SCADAGate+ Agent can be configure to automatically download a security policy from the SCADAGate+ Server in order to prevent malicious activities or cyber-attacks.
- Processor: ARM9 / 180MHz / 200 MIPS
- Network: 2 x 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Interface (RJ-45)
- GSM/GPRS: Integrated GSM/GPRS module
- UMTS/HSDPA: Integrated UMTS/HSDPA Module (instead of GSM/GPRS Modul)
- USB Host: 1 x USB host 2.0 full speed
- USB Client: 1 x USB client 2.0 full speed
- RS232: 1 x RS232
- RS422 / RS485: 1 x RS485 / RS422
- Wireless WLAN / WiFi Interface (Dongle), Bluetooth Interface (Dongle)
- DC-Input: 9/12/24/36/48 Volt
- Case: Full metal aluminium case
- DIN-rail mounting: Snap-In holder for standard industrial DIN-rail mounting
- Dimensions: ca. 102 x 95 x 38 mm (W x D x H)
Learn more about:
- SCADAGate+ Server
- SCADAGate+ Analyzer
- CRITIFENCE® Unique Methodology
- Supported Platforms And Vendors
Have more questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and our experts will be happy to assist you.